ASCUS Lab Project Proposal
*Update: In line with current Scottish Government Covid-19 guidance we will be re-opening ASCUS Lab to all current lab members on the 1st of May 2021. If you are interested in joining as a new member please see details below on how to submit a project proposal*
Whether you are experienced or are new to working in a lab, as part our your membership you will need to attend a compulsory Health & Safety induction to our space before you can get started.
If you have any questions about the different membership options or want to discuss your ideas, and what might be possible to access via ASCUS Lab Membership, then please get in touch with us at email@example.com, we’d be happy to answer any questions you may have.*Update: Please note that due to the Covid-19 crisis drop-in access to ASCUS Lab has been suspended. Please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org to book a lab member session.*
How to Find Us
1. Turn left at reception and walk down the corridor towards the cafe.
2. Turn right at the cafe and walk down the corridor towards the Anatomy Lecture theatre.
3. After going down the small set of steps, and immediately before the double doors, turn left and walk down the corridor.
4. Go through the double doors at the end of the corridor and up the stairs.
5. Turn right at the top of the stairs and go through the door into another corridor.
6. The ASCUS Lab is the door opposite the door into which you entered the corridor.