ASCUS Lab Project Proposal
*Update: Please note that due to the Covid-19 crisis our lab inductions have been postponed to an unconfirmed date. Keep an eye out for updates.*
If you are new to working in a lab, please check out our lab Inductions page to get the proper introduction to our space so that you can get started.
If the work you want to do sits outside the Inductions we offer then please get in touch with us at email@example.com, we’d be happy to answer any questions you may have about gaining access to ASCUS Lab.*Update: Please note that due to the Covid-19 crisis drop-in access to ASCUS Lab has been suspended. Please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment and keep an eye out for updates.*
How to Find Us
1. Turn left at reception and walk down the corridor towards the cafe.
2. Turn right at the cafe and walk down the corridor towards the Anatomy Lecture theatre.
3. After going down the small set of steps, and immediately before the double doors, turn left and walk down the corridor.
4. Go through the double doors at the end of the corridor and up the stairs.
5. Turn right at the top of the stairs and go through the door into another corridor.
6. The ASCUS Lab is the door opposite the door into which you entered the corridor.